Obstetrics And Gynaecology
- Pregnancy follow-up
- Monitoring of risky pregnancies
- 1st and 2nd Tritester Screening tests
- NST (cardiotocography of)
- Evaluation of fetal well-being by CST (Contraction Stress Test)
- Cerclage application in case of cervical insufficiency
- 11-13th. Fetal examination (Anomaly scan)
- 18-23rd. Detailed fetal examination (Anomaly Screening)
- Fetal Doppler
- Painless childbirth
Gynaecological examination: It is done with a single-use speculum, without feeling pain, in modern, hygienic environments.
Transabdominal (abdominal) and/or Transvaginal (intra-vaginal) gynecologic ultrasound is performed.
Gynaecological check-up: general gynaecological scan suitable to the person and age
PAP Smear test: cervical cancer screening test
Vaginal culture and antibacterial testing, information on sexually transmitted diseases, diagnosis and treatment;
Endocrinology: Hairiness (hirsutism), acne (acne), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), menstrual irregularities etc.
Diqbnosis and treatment of HPV infections: HPV presence and HPV typing evaluation
Treatment of genital warts: Electrocoterization (burning with electricity)
Surgical removal of the condyloma: surgical removal of large lesions with local anesthesia.HPV counseling, information, follow-up, immune system enhancing treatments
Sexual problems and treatment:
- Vaginismus (Inability to Have Intercourse)
- Painful Sexual Intercourse (Dyspareunia)
Genital Aesthetic Interventions:
- Vaginal narrowing and Correction operations
- Aesthetic correction of the inner lips (Labioplasty)
- Ovarian Cyst Operations
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Operations Sistorektosel
- Uterine (hysterectomy) / vaginal or abdominal hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Operative hysteroscopy (Uterus Septus, polyp etc.)
- Infertility (infertility) diagnosis and treatment
- Follow-up of egg development (follicle): follow-up of eggs developing in the ovaries.
- Ovulation induction (stimulation of ovulation))
- Vaccination (IUI, intrauterine insemination): giving washed and healthy sperm into the uterus.
- Hysterosalpingography (HSG): a surgical procedure to remove the uterus (with or without anesthetics).
- A small amount of cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) is removed through a vein or muscle.
- IVF treatments
- Tube baby treatment stages (ovulation treatments, ultrasound and hormone monitoring) can be done by US and after these operations opu (egg collection) and meat (embryo transfer) will be applied to be used for the contracted tube baby centers can be used.
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Personalized menopause and treatment
- General menopause controls (mammographic, smear, Kamik densitometry, Gynecologic ultrasound)
- Counseling on family planning
- Hormonal spiral (Mirena) or normal spiral (RIA) insertion-removal.
- Tube ligation (tube ligation): generally laparoscopic method is preferred.
- Emergency protection after unprotected sexual intercourse
Small surgical operations:
- Abscess, cyst discharge etc.
- Biopsy: the removal of cells or tissues so they can be viewed under a microscope by a pathologist to check for signs of cancer.
- Freezing of the cervix (Krio) and burning (electrocautery)
- Surgery may be performed under general anesthesia (under anesthesia) or under general anesthesia under the supervision of anesthesiologist (under anesthesia) depending on the patient's preference or the procedure to be performed.